12 years ago
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Asking for little miracles.
For the last month we have had custody of my little sister, Gillian. Tomorrow we go to court to see if we get to keep her. Please keep us in your prayers. We just want whats best for her and we believe her being with us will be best. It is a difficult situation for her. I only wish I could help her to understand, but that is asking a lot for a 8 yr old. She is such a great girl and deserves a great life, and if we can give her just a little stip toward that greatness then it will be worth it all !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh Lindsay, I will be thinking of you all tomorrow! I LOVE Gillian and hope so badly that it all works out best of all of you! If she gets to come back to South I'll be checking in on her!
I hope everything works out for you guys! I will be thinking of you... I know how much Gillian means to your family!
You and Andrew are such wonderful people, and Gillian is very lucky to have you in her life. Praying that all goes as it should tomorrow!
I think of you and Andrew often and think you all are doing the very best you can for all of your girls!! We love you all so much and you know we are only a call away!!
Post a Comment