Friday, October 2, 2009

Sick Baby

Well, Wednesday morning I got Lola out of bed and she was wheezing and having some trouble breathing. I took her to see Dr. Patti and we got sent home with our first ever nebulizer machine. Evy was so worried about her little sis. She cried when I had to hold Lola down in the doctors office to give her the breathing treatment. I had to swear that I wasn't hurting her to calm her down. Then we had to go get a chest x-ray, were I had to hold her down some more. It was a great experience. ha ha!! I thought this picture was cute even if Lola was sick. Evy just wants to take care of her.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Poor baby!! Hope she is feeling better!!

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

Poor thing! Evy is such a sweet big sis!