Needless to say we have had a busy week. My brother came to visit from Texas. We had not seen him since Lola was 2 weeks old. Believe it or not Evy actually remembered him from his last visit. He brought his pet beagle hound with him (Rusty), and I think Evy feel in love with the dog. I was really sorry to have to see my brother go back home. I miss him so much. He is the only sibling that I have that shares the same mom and dad. It was so nice to be able to talk to him in person instead of 5 minutes over the phone. We still and always will have our differences, but I will always love him.
12 years ago



4 comments:
I'm so glad for you and your girls that you got to spend time with your brother. I know how hard it is when your family is far away. Even if very seldom, each visit is precious!
I didn't know Chuck was in Texas. Does he like it there? I'm glad you and the girls were able to spend time with him.
Glad the girls got to see their uncle! Looks like a great weekend!!
I know you miss Chuck so much, glad he was able to visit and see you and the girls!
Post a Comment