Wednesday, March 11, 2009

While the girls are napping!

I know it has been a while since I posted, but it always seems like I am trying to do everything and get nothing accomplished. I thought that while the kids were napping I could post a few pictures to share with everyone. My two girls showing off for the camera.


They are more fun with this bucket than any other toy that we own.



Caroline and Carter came to spend the day with us, and the kids had a blast if you can't tell. I think everything we own was laying in the floor while they were playing. They were the best four kids anyone could ask for.


3 comments:

Shanna said...

Love them to pieces!! Emma is counting down the days till she gets to see Evy!!

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

Love the pics. It looks like you had a busy day with all four. I'm sure they had a blast.

Lori said...

So cute! Carter and Lola looked stunned that you took their picture! Caroline had so much fun playing with Evy - she is still talking about it. THANK YOU for keeping them!!!