Lola turned 1 year old on Saturday. My little baby is not so little anymore. She started out weighing 5lbs 10.5oz and was 19 inches long. We went to the doctor yesterday and she weighed 19lbs 2oz and was 29.5 inches long. How do they grow so much in just a year. She is a wild child. Keeping her still for more than 2 minutes is one of the hardest jobs I have ever done. When she was born she was so small that you could probably count every bone in her body. Even though she is still small for her age don't count her out. She doesn't let Evy get anything over on her.

Look at how much she has changed in just a year.


Clothes and Shoes are a girls best friends.
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA!! She is such a doll!!
I can't believe she is already a year old, she is such a sweet heart!!
What a cutie! You have two of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen :)
Happy Birthday Lola!!
Post a Comment