
It's hard to believe that 3 years have gone by so fast. It seems like only yesterday we brought this little bundle of joy home. Everyday Evy does something that blows my mind. How do they get so smart? She remembers everything (even things she shouldn't). The greatest thing about her is she always makes me laugh. She acts just like her dad. He could never say that she wasn't his! She is also the most loveable child that ever lived. The other day she hugged some woman she didn't know in Kohl's. I forget what Andrew and I did before she was born, and even if I could remember I wouldn't want to go back. Aren't kids the greatest?



3 comments:
It's hard to believe they are getting so big. Kennedy loves Evy and can't wait to play with her again.
Time sure does go by fast doesn't it? Seems like they should still be babies!
Can't believe she already 3, it won't belong before we get to celebrate 4 with Emma!!
Post a Comment