I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Our's was o.k. but Evy was sick. Christmas night she had a fever of almost 103. I always forget how crazy Christmas is, and it is even more crazy with two kids. Especially when one of them doesn't feel well.
I really enjoy seeing them get excited over there gifts. It makes all the things you go through before Christmas worth it. Evy got more excited over a pack of gum that Allie and Daniel put with her gift than anything. It's always the small things that mean the most.
know these pictures aren't in order and there are more I would like to share,but is getting late so I will post again later.

Lola playing with her music table that santa brought. She really loves that thing.

Evy and Thomas playing with her Pink Castle. Isn't Thomas a great uncle.

Santa showed up, but he didn't come back to clean my house after all these gifts were opened!!!

It's really hard to get a picture of these two together because as you can tell Lola is always on the go!
3 comments:
Hate that Evy wasn't feeling well, but looks like you all had a great Christmas!!
I love your pictures!!! I am so glad you are my sister-in-law! You are the best! We love you guys!
So sorry that Evy was sick! It looks like Santa took extra good care of her!
Post a Comment