Lilly came over to spend a few hours with Evy and Lola. They had a blast! If only someone was at my house to take a picture of Lola and Lilly asleep in my lap. I was stuck in that chair with a sleeping girl on each arm for about an hour.
I bet they had a blast! How cute! I was telling Andrew that I would love to babysit Evy and Lola for you sometime so you and Andrew could hang out together. Just let me know! Also, the 6mo. pics of Lola are perfect! I want to order them ALL!
I just saw that you have a blog. Welcome! It's super fun! The girls are gorgeous! I can't believe how big Lola is. I don't think I've seen her since that day at Lera's yard sale! :-)
5 comments:
I bet they had so much fun! We will need to head back to the library sometime next week!
I bet they had a blast! How cute! I was telling Andrew that I would love to babysit Evy and Lola for you sometime so you and Andrew could hang out together. Just let me know! Also, the 6mo. pics of Lola are perfect! I want to order them ALL!
Glad you are blogging! The girls are so beautiful and I can't believe how big they are getting!!
I just saw that you have a blog. Welcome! It's super fun! The girls are gorgeous! I can't believe how big Lola is. I don't think I've seen her since that day at Lera's yard sale! :-)
So glad we have another blogging buddy! It is tons of fun! The girls are so pretty!
Post a Comment